RAK Offshore (also known as RAKICC Offshore Company, RAK Offshore Company or Ras Al Khaimah Offshore Company) is an offshore company registered with RAK International Corporate Centre, a corporate registry, established in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates.
RAKICC offers various offshore company set-up products and is renowned as one of the best jurisdictions to set-up offshore and international business companies. RAKICC has the reputation of having state-of-the-art legislation matching with any of the top jurisdictions around the world. The company is formed as International Business Company with RAKICC.
The Companies are governed by Ras Al Khaimah Corporate Centre Business Companies Regulations 2016.
RAKICC offers the following benefits:
- Zero taxation.
- Confidentiality, privacy and security to the shareholders and directors of companies.
- No audit reports filing.
- No paid-up capital.
- Single or multiple directors (nominee directors are allowed)
- No limitation on capital expatriation.
- Registered address in the UAE.
- No requirement to have a rented office space.
We are RAKICC Registered Agents through our group company and offer the cheapest RAKICC Offshore company formation at the lowest cost.
1. Process of RAK Offshore Company Formation
RAKICC offers a very smooth and easy process for the RAK Offshore company registration.
Here is a step-by-step guideline explaining the registration process:
Step 1 – Place your order for RAK Offshore Company
As a starting point, you will need to place an order on our website choosing RAK Offshore company.
Timeline: Once you have placed the order, we will immediately open your file and proceed with the company formation.
Step 2 – We will prepare memorandum and articles of association
As the starting point, we reserve the proposed name of company (one name out of the three (3) names that you will provide to us in the order of priority) with RAKICC. We will in parallel prepare the memorandum and articles of association of your new company.
Timeline: The reservation of name and preparation of the above documents takes one (1) working day. We assume that you will have provided us with the required documents immediately after placing the order on our website.
Step 3 – You will sign the memorandum and articles of association
We will invite you to our offices to sign the application and memorandum and articles of association of the company. However, if you are not available in the UAE, we will guide you on the process of signing the memorandum and articles of association in the country of your residence. Once you have signed the documents in compliance with the process, you will need to send us the originals by courier.
Timeline: The signing of the memorandum and articles can be arranged in our offices on the same working day. If you wish to sign the documents in the country of your residence, the timeframe will vary on a case-by-case basis.
Step 4 – We will register your RAK Offshore company
Once the above process has been completed, we will submit the relevant documents to RAKICC for the registration of your company. RAKICC will issue the following documents once your company has been registered:
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Memorandum and articles of association.
- Register of members, directors and secretary.
The share certificate and company stamps can be arranged by as additional documents based on your requirements.
Timeframe: RAKICC is likely to register your company and issue the documents within 2-3 working days.
2. Available activities for RAK Offshore
Following are examples of activities that can be carried out through offshore companies established with RAKICC:
- International trade.
- Consultancy services.
- Real estate holing in RAK and other places as permitted by the local laws.
- Ship registration.
- Stock market trading.
- Holding company (buying, holding or selling shares in companies).
It is important to note that the above activities may only be carried out by the RAK Offshore company internationally and not inside the UAE, except for holding assets or real estate.
3. Documents and Information Required
The following documents/information are required by us for the formation of your company:
- Passport copy of each shareholder, director and secretary. These can be the same individual. If the shareholder is a corporate entity, we will need the passport copies of the shareholders of the corporate entity until the individual shareholders in the chain of ownership.
- Proof of residence for each shareholder, director and secretary in English language (i.e. utility bill).
- At least three (3) proposed name(s) of the company.
- A description of the activities of the company.
4. Commence Activity and Open Bank Account
You can commence the business activity of your company immediately after the company has been registered.
You can open RAK offshore company bank account in the UAE or outside. We can provide you end-to-end assistance on opening your corporate bank account as we work closely with various banks in the UAE and outside.
You will not eligible to obtain any UAE residence visas through your offshore company. For any UAE residence visa requirements, you will need to set-up either a free zone company or a mainland company in the UAE.