Make your Distribution Agreement
A distribution agreement is a legal instrument under which a party, usually the supplier or manufacturer of products called the principal, appoints another party to distribute their products... Read More
AED 999 AED 1,99950% Off
You can get your Distribution Agreement in 3 simple steps
How it Works?
1. Make your Document
Just answer a few quick questions to make your distribution agreement in minutes.
2. Instantly Download
Save and instantly download your draft of distribution agreement.
3. Print and Sign
Print and sign your distribution agreement to make it legal and binding.
- Create agreement as per your needs.
- Online form allows you to choose from various clauses.
- Instantly download the document.
- World-class legal drafting.
- Document compliant with UAE Laws.
Gold includes everything in Silver, plus:
- One round of amendment of the agreement.
- Customisation as per your requirements.
- Dedicated legal consultant.
Platinum includes everything in Gold, plus:
- Two rounds of amendments to customise it as per your requirements.
What is a Distribution Agreement?
A distribution agreement is a legal instrument under which a party, usually the supplier or manufacturer of products called the principal, appoints another party to distribute their products in a territory. This allows the principal to conduct business in another territory without actually entering the market or setting up a separate company. A distribution agreement thus is cost efficient method for a supplier or manufacture to sell their products in different geographical territories.
Who is a Distributor?
A distributor is a party who has been authorised to act on behalf of the principal to distribute products in a territory. A distributor buys the products from the principal, usually at reduced prices, and then sells the products in a territory.
Who is a Principal?
Principal is either the manufacturer or supplier of the products and takes the services of a distributor to distribute these products. The principal agree on payment mechanism by giving discount on products and allow distributor to distribute the products.
Why should one enter into a distribution agreement?
Any person or an entity conducting their business can increase their presence in the market by employing the services of a distributor. A distributor, on behalf of its principal, imports, markets, offers, sells and distributes the products.
A distribution agreement also helps a client to save on their finances by employing the services of a distributor rather than coming up with its own physical presence or office in that territory, thus saving on costs.
What does a distribution agreement cover?
A distribution agreement can have any terms that the parties may mutually agree upon. However, it would usually cover the following:
- Personal information with respect to the principal and distributor: These are important to define the parties to the agreement who will engage in the legal relationship under the distribution agreement. These would generally include the names, addresses and email IDs.
- Commencement date of the agreement as well as the expiry date of the agreement: A distribution agreement should always have a defined starting date.
- Products: Under the agreement, which products are the subject matter for distribution, is important as they form the basis of why the parties entered into an agreement in the first place.
- Applicable law for the agreement and jurisdiction: This is one of the most important clauses in any agreement as it defines the law which will govern the agreement as well territorial jurisdiction of any litigation to be filed, if any.
Our online form allows choosing all possible options in terms of dealing with disputes under the agreement.
The objective of having detailed provisions in a distribution agreement is to mitigate the risks associated with cross border disputes between the parties. More streamlined provisions in an agreement allow the parties to have confidence that their rights are duly protected. Our distribution agreement is compliant with applicable UAE law and regulations.
Our online form provides for a range of customisations that cater to all clients on a case-to-case basis. We provide our clients with more freedom and control in terms of what their agreement should cover. Please see our different packages to see various options available to the clients.
My experience with Legal Inz was brilliant; i received first class assistance with the incorporation of my business and the opening of the bank account.Why Legal Inz: I received a recommendation from a close friend who had used Legal Inz before.Severino A.
Your personal information is kept secure and private. This website uses an Extended Validation (EV) SSL to transmit all personal information.
Legal Inz strives to meet the needs of all of our customers. If you are not completely satisfied with our services, please contact us.