Advice in 3 Simple Steps
Fill in our online form to send us your instructions.
You approve the fee quote.
Your Legal Inz lawyer deals with your matter.
Our information technology lawyers have in-depth knowledge of the technology sector and advise companies involved in a broad range of mainstream systems, database, telecoms technologies and other developing areas of technology.
Our lawyers have a deep understanding of the relevant laws, business and technological issues associated with transactions and work closely with our clients to deliver tailor made solutions.
We regularly advise on the following technology related matters:
- Software licensing, hosting and support services, systems development and integration, applications development and commercial IT arrangements
- Technology outsourcing relating to infrastructure, desktop, application and application support and other general business transformation outsourcing with technology elements
- Corporate, mergers and acquisitions transactions requiring specialist IT advice
- Development and implementation of licensing strategies
- Agreements relating to consultancy, design and development of bespoke technology
Business Legal Services
- Business Structures
- Business Sale/Purchase
- Contract Reviews/Drafting
- Online Business
- Property Law Consultancy
- Onshore Companies
- Freezone Companies
- Offshore company formation
- Trademark Registration
- Trade Name Search
- Power of Attorney
- Document Translation
- Property Transfer
- Retainership Packages
Personal Legal Services
- Will Writing Service in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- DIFC Wills Registry
- Wills for Muslims
- Offshore Wills
- Power of Attorney for UAE
- Power of Attorney for Overseas
- Property Sale/Purchase
- Property Transfers
- Property Gift
- Title Deed Registration
- Property Handovers
- Certificate Attestation
- Document Attestation
- Document Translation
The Legal Inz advantage
We reduce our overheads and pass on the savings to our clients by reducing our fee.
With us, you not only save your money but also save your precious time by interacting with us through technology.
Have a question? Check out our Knowledge Centre for Wills or contact us for quick answers.
Your personal information is kept secure and private. This website uses an Extended Validation (EV) SSL to transmit all personal information.
Legal Inz strives to meet the needs of all of our customers. If you are not completely satisfied with our services, please contact us.