3 Easy Steps
Select the POA and fill out our simple form in a few minutes
Our specialists will prepare and send your POA by email
We will finalize and send you original POA and guide you on signing
You simply need to answer a few simple questions as part of our online form such as:
- Details of the person giving power of attorney
- Details of the agent
- Any special instructions you may have
Help me choose right Power of Attorney
A general power of attorney gives broad powers such as buying property, setting up businesses/companies and representation before third parties, government departments and signing contracts etc.
A property power of attorney gives your agent the powers to buy, manage and/or sell property on your behalf in the relevant jurisdiction.
A vehicle power of attorney gives your agent the power to sell, transfer the vehicle and sign relevant documents in front of third parties and government departments.
A general manager power of attorney gives the manager of your company powers to manage and run the day-to-day affairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose Legal Inz?
- Our power of attorney service is established and maintained by expert lawyers having substantial experience in preparing powers of attorney around the world.
- We provide free of cost changes to your draft power of attorney in six months after signing.
- You will receive the power of attorney without having to step outside your home/office.
- Your draft power of attorney is prepared in 8 working hours after the request is received.
- We provide lifetime support to all our clients.
Steps for signing the POA inside the UAE
If you intend to sign your power of attorney inside the UAE, you will need to follow the following steps so that the power of attorney can be used outside the UAE.
Preparation of the draft power of attorney in English and Arabic and signing before a notary public.
Attestation by the UAE ministry of foreign affairs.
Certification by the Embassy/Consulate of the country in which you will eventually use the power of attorney.
Stamping by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the relevant country.
Translation into the relevant language if English language in not the official language of the country.
Your personal information is kept secure and private. This website uses an Extended Validation (EV) SSL to transmit all personal information.
Legal Inz strives to meet the needs of all of our customers. If you are not completely satisfied with our services, please contact us.